Thursday, January 17, 2008

how do I drive traffic to my blog?

One of the best ways to drive traffic to your blog is to start writing articles about your niche and then post them to article directories. Some of the best ones are ezine articles and go articles.

What you do is sign up for the directory, and then go about writing articles. Now, again, as we talked about in the blogging article, you want to make sure you write great content designed around your niche, and getting your readers to feel great about all the quality you are offering.

Then, in your signature file, put in a catchy phrase that will peak the interest of your reader, and direct them to your blog!

Again, I can't stress enough how you must offer great content first, and then draw them to your blog. Once they arrive at your blog, you then impress them with even more great information, and you got them hooked!

Got it? I can tell you'll be great!

Come see where I learned everything I know! click here.

No comments: